My Top 14 Books of All Time
Out of hundreds of books read, these are my top 14.
Out of hundreds of books read, these are my top 14. These are in order. The best is #1.
- The Almanack of Naval Ravikant by Eric Jorgenson. This is the best book on developing wealth. My top recommendation.
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene. This is the book on human nature.
- The School of Life by Alain de Botton. This is the second best book on human nature and cultivating good relationships.
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- The Future is Faster Than You Think by Peter Diamandis. A great book on investing and the future.
- Charisma by Charles Lindholm
- Enlightenment Now by Steven Pinker
- Modern Man in Search of a Soul by Carl Jung
- The Denial of Death by Ernest Becker
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
- The Fiat Standard by Saifedean Ammous
- Principles by Ray Dalio
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
- Understanding Human Nature by Alfred Adler