If you can't write, you can't think. If you can't think, you will be unsuccessful.
How to write:
- Pick an idea that you're interested in answering.
- Research thoroughly.
- Write a first draft that is 2-3X as long as the finished product will be. Don't scrutinize, simply get your ideas onto the page.
- Analyze one paragraph at a time. Break the paragraph up into sentences.
- Write variants of each sentence and pick the best variant.
- Rearrange the sentences in the paragraph until you get the best variant.