What is a crypto airdrop?
A crypto airdrop occurs when a crypto project (cryptocurrency or app) makes a new coin and sends some coins to people who have used the platform. These coins can then be sold for US dollars.
A recent Airdrop for the Ethereum Name Service gave each of its users between $5k and $20k, depending on how much they used the service.
How do I get one?
The "crypto community" created a spreadsheet with every airdrop and the action you must take to get it.
The protocol is the crypto project (the decentralized app) that uses the blockchain (like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana) to run.
Under the "status" column there is a color code:
- Red means the airdrop has ended (it's too late).
- Green means the airdrop is closed and they are sending out the airdrops now (it's too late).
- Dark blue means that you can complete the action now to ge the airdrop in the future (do these).
- Light blue means that you can complete the action now to ge the airdrop in the future (do these).
- Yellow means the airdrop has ended (it's too late).
What are "actions"?
An action is using some feature on a decentralized app. It requires some knowledge of "web 3, DeFi." You should know how to easily send crypto between wallets before you try this.