Unless you can watch your stock holdings decline by 50 percent without becoming panic-stricken, you should not be in the stock market. – Warren Buffett
A horrific visual analysis of the destruction done to Ukraine.
How to be a genius.
- Specialize early on in childhood. You cannot be a genius in everything, you need to pick a skill to master. If you want to be a genius in chess, start playing and learning about chess as soon as possible (around age 4).
- You need to specialize in what you love. Work = play.
- Spend 5-6 hours a day studying a specific subject. Note: this does not make you one-dimensional. It teaches you how to learn and gives you confidence that you can learn anything. People who specialize early will be the most well-rounded.
- Don't make the initial challenges too difficult. A young child needs to build confidence with wins. Losses can lower their confidence.
- Polgar thinks that every child should learn chess and a foreign language.
How Steve Jobs got what he wanted.
Essential videos for any Tesla stock owner. They cover Tesla's manufacturing innovations.
This video from Dave Lee explains a mindset that is required for success: Starting a business is philanthropy. Your business helps its customers and employees.
Behind the scenes of MrBeast's best video.