Career Advice from Naval Ravikant
Develop a skill that seems like fun to you but work to others.
What to do:
- Develop a skill that seems like fun to you but work to others (that also makes money). Go all-in when you find it.
- Build a good (online) reputation and take risks while using your real name.
- Make digital media content (books, blogs, YouTube, tweets, podcasts). Make digital media content about your interests, investing, and problem solving.
- Take the money you generate from your skills and digital media content and invest into assets like crypto, stocks, and real estate.
- Reading (mental models) and experiences are how you develop better decision making. Read Farnam Street Blog.
- Enjoying life is about enjoying the process of problem solving.
Ian Greer © . All rights reserved.